Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Leaf

I return to you, my loyal readers, a newly energized and refreshed mind. A mind that, for a week straight, was fed reruns of How I Met Your Mother and The Walking Dead. How those two work to rejuvenate I can't say, although the constant spoon-feeding of delicious, home-cooked meals by my ever so paranoid mother for the duration of my TV regimen may have had something to do with it.

Now I'm back at school, and ready to turn over a new leaf. Or at least ready to try to motivate myself to do my homework so I don't get caught with my pants down amidst the clusterfuck of finals. Either way, I need to focus on my studies rather than letting myself be caught up in the fast life (alright, maybe partying in a dorm isn't THAT glamorous, but sometimes I do feel like Johnny Depp in Blow, minus the blow of course).

I haven't really spoken to The Kid since I've gotten back, and part of me wants to keep it that way. That guy brings a whole lot of trouble. Judging from the trauma his last plan caused me, any new ideas will make it two-fold. Not that I'm going to avoid the guy, but I just won't go out of my way to hang out with him until he reaches out to me. Right now, it's all about the studies. Oh and this blog, duh.

-Jamie

2 comments:

  1. What I would give to be back in school right now. Enjoy it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck in finals, I am about at that point in my classes to, and man oh man is it kicking my ass!

    ReplyDelete