Sunday, February 19, 2012

"The Kid"

Alright so I know it's been a minute since my last post, partially due to a cold and partially due to this strange thing called college. I've never had so much and so little free time at once, which is hard to explain, so here's my attempt:

Freedom + Schoolwork - Motivation + Time - Nutrition + Alcohol - Voice of Reason (Mom) + Social Life = College

That being said, I bet you're wondering what happened with "The Kid," as I will be referring to him from here-on out. Well, things have gotten complicated, to say the least. As it turns out, he is not only gay, but bisexual, an extremely experimental bisexual. We've been hanging out a lot lately, partly because he's good friends with my suitemate and partly because we actually get along really well. 

*Side note: Apparently the LGBTQ community knows how to throw a rager, because our suite has become a pretty big party spot on the weekends. It's like Animal House meets The Brady Bunch, plus good music. SO naturally, things can get a little... weird. 

Back to "The Kid." He's kind of given me a different perspective on this whole genderless thing. Even though I don't feel attracted to anybody doesn't mean I wouldn't necessarily like doing...stuff. You know, sexual stuff. Right? He believes I should try everything at least once, and maybe something will just click. I don't know.

Kind of getting excited though....

I'll definitely keep you posted.
Jamie

1 comment: