Thursday, February 2, 2012

College Sucks

Maybe I should reconsider this college thing.

I still haven't figured out this whole sex thing, probably never will....even thinking about it makes me depressed. This is not like me at all! I don't think I've ever been even the slightest bit depressed before, and here I am, walking around like Scrooge, minus the genitals.

To top it off, I was heading to class yesterday, running late because I can't sleep anymore, and I sprained my ankle in a pothole in the crosswalk, falling into a mess of mud and gasoline. A fucking pothole! AND instead of helping me, the cars started honking at me to get out the way! Are you kidding me?? Whoever said that people in the Northwest are kind is a lying sack of shit! So I drag my throbbing ankle out of the street and show up to class LATE covered in mud, just barely holding back the tears. No sympathy from the professor either, or from anyone for that matter. I don't know what's worse - having everyone want to know my story or having absolutely no one give a shit about me. This sucks. Everything just fucking sucks.

I think it's about that time (to call my mom sob for five minutes, and then have her tell me to suck it up).
-Jamie

6 comments:

  1. Hey, take it from me, college is great. Best 5 years of my life! And the sex? AWESOME. I was gettin' laid left and right. Hang tough kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, I'm sorry that sounds awful! I would have helped you out of mud in the road if I were there! There are highs and lows in life, and I am sure there's a high coming around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally sympathize with the feeling that everything sucks! It's easy to get down on yourself and feel totally hopeless. Things might turn around though! I've always struggled with the need to define yourself but try not to worry about what anyone else wants you to be. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jamie! When I'm in a bad place I always turn to Adonai and the Torah. If that doesn't help, I can send you some matzo soup! It never fails to take the pain away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, college sucks, and its mad hard, but it was the best thing I ever did and its hella fun if u make it. You got it. Dont worry about others, just do you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jamie,

    Sounds like you're in a tough spot and can use some cheering up. Take a look at this funny video i found!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u96YfOB48Q

    ReplyDelete